Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Crow and the Fry

I had an interesting day today. As I was driving home I saw up ahead a crow in the middle of the street trying to get to something on the road. I was driving in a rural area, going 35 mph and in the left lane, while the crow was in the right lane. I passed the crow, and it surprisingly didn't move from its spot. As I passed I realized what it was standing over. It was garbage from someone, I believe a happy meal from McDonalds or the such, and fries were strewn all over the ground. As I was curious to think that this crow was unafraid when I passed and how brave it was, I looked in my rear view mirror to see, with horror, this crow being hit by a car driving down the very lane the garbage was in. As the car approached, the crow made no attempt to get out of the way. Now, whether the driver saw the crow or thought it would move is beyond my knowledge. But as I pondered this sad event, it got me thinking;

This food, a french fry, seemed to make a crow unable, or unwilling, to react upon its natural instincts and retreat to safety when its life was threatened. Birds, like almost all animals in the animal kingdom, have a natural instinct to run when confronted by danger, even if food is at question. But this crow didn't. Imagine what this food is doing to us!

I have long stated that most of the processed food we eat has sugar somewhere in it. The buns in hamburgers, the milkshakes, pastas, cheese, soda, etc.. This type of sugar is not a natural source and as such is very much like a drug to all that consume it. In a book I have linked at the bottom of my site, "The Tao of Health, Sex, & Longevity" written by Daniel P. Reid, it states that Western Medicine was founded by men that first stated, "Most issues plaguing our society can be fixed with proper food and proper combinations.". That has unfortunately gone by the way side, for there isn't an money in keeping everyone around you healthy, but I've already gone down that road many times. But in this book, it also states that proper food and its combinations can reverse many of the mental issues we deal with today. Bipolar disorders, depression, anxiety and panic disorders are just a few of the popular things happening to people in today's society. What is the general treatment for such disorders? Medication and therapy.

According to this book, these mental issues can be fixed with a healthy, NATURAL, lifestyle. You don't need medication or therapy, you just need to cut out the junk you keep polluting your body with. There is also a lot of evidence that shows that depression is greatly decreased with physical exercise, something that every animal on this planet should be doing naturally. Except we have television, and the internet, and cars, and jobs that keep us sitting upright for 8 hours at a time and we don't get enough sleep to add onto it.

Some might think this is absurd and way too simple. How could you fix bipolar disorders and depression with different foods? There is no way it is that simple! If that is what you think, you have been properly brainwashed by our society and those making a profit from you, so they thank you kindly. Many have come to me and stated that there is NO WAY that sugar can be this debilitating to someones mind, let alone their body in general. Well, I just saw a crow commit suicide over a french fry. I have a seriously hard time believing that sugar isn't that bad of a thing for you. If a french fry disables the natural instincts of an animal, what do you think all of the other junk food is doing to you every time you consume it?

Food for thought, so to speak.

Stay Happy, Healthy, and Ready for Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment