Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great Holistic Web Site

I found an amazing Holistic Website that features the problem of having an acidic lifestyle.

www.doctorajadams.com/AcidAlkaline.html

The funny thing is that it all makes sense when you understand our culture's habits. In the past I have given info on many of the things that make you acidic; from cheese and pasta to coffee and alcohol to improperly combining fruit in your meals. On this website, you'll see all of the common ailments that being too acidic causes.

With myself having blood clots in the past and having being told I have a genetic clotting disorder, this is extremely helpful. It explains why I went 4 years in between blood clots, a time that I didn't know I had this disorder, and why in those 4 years I didn't clot up. The doctors couldn't give me a reason why I didn't, other than a shrug of the shoulders, but in those 4 years, the amount of stress I was suffering from was much less, which keeps you from being too acidic, and I was coaching soccer and exercising on a consistent basis, which improves circulation.

Being too acidic helps to clog and slow circulation. It wasn't until I hurt my knee, stopped exercising, and became EXTREMELY stressed due to taking on a crazy amount of hours at work, coaching a soccer team with a busy schedule... and becoming a father all at the same time that I clotted with the DVT in my left leg and Pulmonary Embolism (Clot in the lung). I asked the doctor if the amount of stress could have been a factor, and he said no. It is tough for me to swallow that the highest amount of stress in my life could not have been the biggest factor in the clotting, ESPECIALLY since at the time I knew nothing of being too acidic, and I know I was, looking back at my lifestyle.

Many theories that fail over time usually do due to the fact that they come from the wrong perspective. Western Medicine is very focused on symptomatic issues in the body. If you have Cancer, attack the cancer. If you have arthritis, attack the arthritis. If you have pain in your back, just look at your back. THIS focus is why our culture is stuck in a rut and why many are looking at holistic approaches to PREVENT the problem all together. THIS focus is why there are thousands of side effects that in many cases are worse than the original issue. Though, while many are searching for alternative approaches, it is still difficult for people to take many of the things holistic practitioners say seriously. Especially since most are brainwashed by what they see on TV and the Internet, or what their "can never be wrong because he's a higher intelligent life form" doctor says. All I can say is that if I trusted 100% of what my doctors in the past have said... I'd be dead. I would have literally been on Vicodin and Xanax in a voluntary coma while the DVT in my leg would have grown and grown and the clot in my lung would have really started to hurt and challenge my normal breathing. Instead, I listened to my body when I knew something was REALLY wrong, went to the ER and didn't leave for a week.

NOW, not all doctors are wrong and bad at what they do. I worked on a doctor, who was quite young to be a spinal surgeon in my opinion, but sounded extremely qualified. I told her of my symptoms without relaying the actual diagnosis and she hit the problem DEAD ON. Whereas the doctor who was going to have me take the drugs and call him in a week would have killed me. She also couldn't believe ANY doctor could have taken those symptoms so half-heartedly. Well, the fact is many do.

I told a client that Baking Soda is being used to cure cancer and he told me I was crazy. He said there is NO WAY cancer could be eliminated that easily. I tried to explain what cancer is and why it lives in the body, but he was so convinced of the western approach that he wasn't interested in listening to any other perspective. He told me that it has to be more difficult than that. The sad thing is that it isn't. This client unfortunately lost both parents and two friends to cancer, all four went under Chemotherapy without any lifestyle changes and none of them survived the ordeal. While I wanted to open his mind and state the obvious; "You witnessed 4 unsuccessful treatment cases and you still believe that their method is the best out there?", I didn't for the fact that I knew I couldn't change his mind and that it was a difficult thing for him to think about.

And yes, Chemotherapy can help to kill the cancer. You just have to be strong enough to withstand the treatment, since the doctors are hitting your body with a nuke instead of sending in highly trained special forces to strengthen the back lines and eliminate the problem with minimal casualties.

I strongly encourage you to read up on what this website is stating. It is very good information, and for many of you that I see in person, I hope this might be the catalyst to get you to change your lifestyles. The luxuries of our lives leaves our body very acidic, well this site will tell you what a consistent life of unnatural and bad luxuries will lead you to.

Stay Healthy, Happy, and Ready for Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment