Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mike Kazunori Shimizu

The man who has humbled my life and who has shown me more in the past 4 years then any school could ever dream, has been written on a website that I absolutely have to share with all of you.  Mike Kazunori Shimizu is my Shiatsu Master.  This write up is great... except that the woman doesn't know there are those, like myself, who will live on and continue this amazing therapy when he is gone.  Please, jump onto the web site and take a look.  Read about someone else who has been touched, both literally and figuratively, by this amazing man.  (Be sure to click the "Read The Entire Article" link for the entire story!)

Mike Kazunori Shimizu, by Elana Zaiman

Let me know what you thought.  I found it interesting, for she knew things about him I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment