Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Staying above the line... the 7.0 line!

A few years ago I had a talk with a Pharmacist about being too acidic.  I asked him if he knew anything about it and how it affects the medication distributions.  He looked at me, smiled, and with a hint of annoyance in his voice said to me, "The body doesn't get acidic.  It has its own ways of balancing the pH.  Don't believe any of that."

Just a few years later the medical world is being bombarded by sworn testimonies of individuals, many celebrities and other health care providers, who are using alkalizing methods to take care of their body.  Low and behold, the body can become acidic and the symptoms that arise there after are too numerous to count.

If you've read my blog before, you've seen that I am big on keeping the body alkaline.  My Shiatsu Master had introduced the concept to me shortly after starting my training with him.  Until then I had never heard of anything about keeping the body's pH at an alkaline level.  It is so life changing, understanding how important the body's pH is for the overall health of the body.  There are many things you can do to help your body's pH.  I've mentioned that my Shiatsu Master drinks baking soda every day to help combat the attack of the acidic variables.  This has been amazing for me, my family, and many of my clients.  You diet also plays a key role to how your body becomes acidic or stays alkaline.

Here is an article that was just written that comes from a perspective of a nutritionist/chiropractor who has seen his life change by focusing on an alkaline diet:  The Alkaline Life

Take the news and information about alkalizing your body seriously.  It is absolutely vital to balance your body's pH.  If you've ever had a hot tub, you know how important the pH of your tub is.  Your body is just a little more important... at least I hope so.  And your body, like your hot tub, is fluid based and needs to stay at a 7.4 on the pH scale to stay healthy.  Take this seriously and watch your body start to correct itself.  It is amazing!

If you have any questions on how to do this, shoot me and email and I'll be happy to inform you personally.  Until then....  Live Happy, Healthy, and Ready for Anything!

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment